Do you provide any proof that the spell castings have been done ?
Yes. You will receive photographs of the preparation of your spellvelopes (little envelopes containing the relevant formula, comprised of various herbs, roots, resins and oils). Each spellvelope has your name written on the front to prove it is for you. You will also see photos of your spellvelope/s being burned. Similarly, photos of any other kind of work, eg honey jars and candle work, are taken -always clearly labelled so you know it is for you.
I am nervous about getting spell work done or doing it myself. Will I get bad karma ?
There is really nothing to worry about if you ask me to cast a magick spell or if you work with a spell kit yourself. There is nothing “bad”, “evil” or “dark” about having a spell cast or working with magickal products. No area of your life is suddenly going to go pear shaped just because I did a spell casting for you or you worked with a mojo bag or some other magickal product. If you are extremely worried about anything like this occuring then it is best not to bother, as you will only create more concern for yourself. I have been involved with magick for many years and have never had any negative experiences from it. It will not harm you, and similarly is not a danger if you are pregnant. The “law of karma” is a Wiccan concept but no such concept exists in Hoodoo magick.
How long does magick take to work ?
There is no “written in stone” answer to this as it varies person to person, case to case. So long as your intentions are not wildly unrealistic , then you can expect a spell , 2 week root work course or spell kit to have an effect quite quickly, though it can take up to several months for the full effects to manifest. How effective the magick is depends on what spell castings or products you have chosen too – if a case is very complex, stubborn or been going on a long time, then it will probably take more than just a single casting to achieve the desired results. Many cases will benefit from a double or triple casting PLUS some sort of spell kit. For example, if you wish to reunite with an ex lover but he is with someone else, well you would need to work with magick to separate the couple before working with reconciliation magick. Or if you have your sights set on someone but are not truly ready to open up, you may benefit from having “Cut and Clear” work done before any love-drawing magick, so you can release ties to the past before truly opening up and moving on.
Failure to apply sufficent magick to a stubborn or tricky case will decrease the efficacy of the spellwork. If in doubt, please ask for advice on what to go for.
I don’t think my spell has worked. What now ?
While magick spells work for many people, there are always going to be cases where they do NOT work. This can be due to various reasons, with the most common being as follows :
– If you were working with a spell kit, you did not follow the instructions and guidelines properly
– The situation was too far gone, so it was beyond any help or just wasn’t meant to be
– Your goal was unrealistic, e.g wanting an ex back who you haven’t seen for 3 years, wanting to win the lottery, wanting to lose weight but not changing your eating or exercise habits, etc
– You were trying to bend someone’s will but their mind was just too strong so countered the attempt. The subject was too well “shielded”.
– You only approached the issue from one angle , when you ought to have attempted spell work that covered various bases so all elements of the issue were addressed.
– You had (or have) a subconscious or conscious opinion about the magick which is negative. You might think it won’t work, you might think it is “maybe nonsense”. Projecting this kind of energy out can affect the magick. Truly believing a spell can and will work is a key part of it working.
Whatever the reason, you COULD try again, perhaps from a different angle next time. That is entirely up to you of course.
I have tried all sorts of spells and /or spell casters but nothing has worked so far – why ?
It is possible that you chose a spell caster who was not genuine. These types of spell casters are unfortunately very common. If no kind of proof was ever sent to you to confirm the work had been done – eg photos – how do you know the work HAD been done ? This is why all my spell work comes with photos, so you know I am a genuine practitioner and can see for yourself that x, y and z has been done.
It is also possible that your case is so problematic, stubborn, deep – rooted or complex that you have just not had enough work done. You really do need to be totally realistic and expect to part with some money to get a case like this worked on comprehensively. You might want to check out my 2 week root work courses in the “custom magick” section of the shop.
What kind of success rate do your spells have and do you offer any guarantee ?
I do get many emails from clients telling me their spells have worked. I have not, as yet, had anyone sending me “shouty” emails complaining something has failed . This said, I do always remind people when they email me before ordering spells, that there is no 100 % guarantee that magick will be effective for their case. Any spell caster who tells you otherwise is talking a load of nonsense as this is not an exact science, and some situations just are not meant to be. I am very pleased so far with the results of my spell work – judging by the emails I get, they have helped a lot of people.
Do you get messages, insights or impressions when doing spells ? Will I get some sort of “report” about how it went ?
“No” to all the above. Doing magick is a very practical undertaking really, a bit like getting ingredients together to bake a cake. When I begin the actual casting, my mind and emotions are focused on channeling energy into the spell. There is a great deal of concentration involved, and a lot of speaking aloud while the spell burns. It does not involve getting psychic impressions or feelings and 99.9% of the time it is an entirely straightforward process, so I don’t send some sort of report to describe how the candle burned, how the wax melted, how long the spellvelope took to burn, etc….that is all rather pointless really ! I prep the spell work, do the spell, email your pics, answer any questions you may have, and that is that. The spell is done, and the Universe responds.
If a spell does not work, do you do refunds ?
No. You are paying for a service . This involves the use of my supplies, a chunk of my time and a lot of my energy and effort. I do not make wild claims about “your spell is 100% guaranteed to work ! ” so please do not come demanding a refund if something does not work out. So far, I have not actually had any such demands but thought I’d mention this subject in case you were wondering. You should also be aware that Paypal NEVER side with the buyer in Paypal claims where “intangible services” are concerned – the only time Paypal will ever support a chargeback claim is if a physical product has failed to arrive, or is not as described, etc. Paypal do not refund money for spells or psychic readings or any other kind of metaphysical service. I know this from knowing a great many metaphysical practitioners who sell online.
What are the signs a spell is working ?
– Things to do with the person or situation may start to appear in your dreams with more frequency
– You turn on the TV or radio and something really relevant to the situation is seen or heard
– Odd coincidences start to occur and starnge synchronicities
– Words or images connected to the situation keep appearing before you seemingly at random
– People or events from the past that have a strong link to the person or situation may crop up unexpectedly
– Out of the blue phone calls, emails, letters and other correspondance that relate to the situation start to occur
– You have dreams about the person that are more frequent than usual